- General Details
This external feed wood stove is perfect for saunas where the owner wishes to feed the stove from a changing room or wood shed. The glass door allows the heater to be used as a dual fireplace for the changing room side of your sauna. For saunas 282 to 706 cu. ft. CE listed for emissions and safety. Unit has extra manifold and is designed to burn its own gasses for cleaner burning and fewer emissions.
The larger external feed wood stove is meant for large scale saunas which desire an external feed system and the added benefit of a glass door on the changing room side of the sauna. For saunas 425 to 988 cu. ft. CE listed for emissions and safety. Unit has extra manifold and is designed to burn its own gasses for cleaner burning and fewer emissions. Karhu 16PK & 16CK and Karhu 18PKES
- No electricity needed – perfect for cabins or remote locations
- Outer shield finished in heat resistant paint and stainless steel (KS models) looks great and contributes to softer heat
- Large rock capacity means soft heat/steam
- Patented ‘Coanda’ air ventilation system for long s
- teel life and quick efficient heating time (KS models)
- Removable ash pan
- Interior or exterior feed options
- Chimney outlet out the top or back
- Optional enclosed water tank
- For saunas from 212 cu. ft. to 988 cu. ft.
- Quality construction: heavy duty steel interior
- CE listed for safety and emissions testing