- General Details
Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRVs) use the outgoing air’s heat energy to pre-condition air coming in to keep your heating system working efficiently.
Heat recovery ventilators are best used in climates where winter is cold with less humid summers.
- High efficiency heating-energy recovery
- Prefilters air for reduced indoor air pollutants
- Crossflow configuration ensures there is no mixing of stale, outgoing and fresh, incoming air
- Crossflow, polypropylene core
- Capable of intermittent or continuous operation
- Automatic defrost cycles for operation below 23°F
- Easy “no tools” maintenance
- Acoustically engineered for quiet operation
Weight 42 Pounds (lbs) Width 23.75 Inches (In) Height 16.25 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA UPC or Barcode 1PHRVXXSVB1100 Hazardous Material No EPA Cert Required No Length 19.8125 Inches (In) Brand Carrier,Bryant,Payne CFM 105 Cycle/Hertz 60 Energy Star Rated Yes ISO Code US Phase Single Port Location TOP Product Family No Family UL Listed Yes UL Recognized Yes Voltage 115 V