The Comfort series of air conditioners is designed to give you simple, efficient and affordable cooling. Pair them with the right, SEER-boosting indoor unit and you can enjoy the money-saving benefits of improved efficiency.
- General Details
Carrier® Air Conditioners with Puron® refrigerant provide a collection of features unmatched by any other family of equipment. The 24ABB has been designed utilizing Carrier’s Puron® refrigerant. The environmentally sound refrigerant allows you to make a responsible decision in the protection of the earth’s ozone layer.
Always refer to the AHRI directory (www.ahridirectory.org) for the most up-to-date ratings information.
- 13.0 – 13.2 SEER/10.8 – 11.0 EER (based on tested combinations)
- Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system
- Indoor air quality accessories available
- Sound level as low as 72 dBA
- Sound level as low as 71 dBA with accessory sound blanket
- System supports Edge® Thermidistat™ or standard thermostat controls
- Puron® refrigerant — environmentally sound, won’t deplete the ozone layer and low lifetime service cost.
- Scroll compressor
- Internal pressure relief valve
- Internal thermal overload
- Filter drier
- Balanced refrigeration system for maximum reliability
WeatherArmor™ protection package:
- Solid, durable sheet metal construction
- Dense wire coil guard available (3-phase units come standard with dense wire coil guard)
- Baked-on, complete outer coverage, powder paint
- Long-line – up to 250 feet (76.20 m) total equivalent length, up to 200 feet (60.96 m) condenser above evaporator, or up to 80 ft. (24.38 m) evaporator above condenser (See Longline Guide for more information.)
- Low ambient (down to -20°F/-28.9°C) with accessory kit
Talk to us about the best model and specifications for your needs