- General Details
Carrier® Air Conditioners with Puron® refrigerant provide a collection of features unmatched by any other family of equipment. The 24ACC has been designed utilizing Carrier’s Puron® refrigerant. The environmentally sound refrigerant allows you to make a responsible decision in the protection of the earth’s ozone layer.
This product has been designed and manufactured to meet Energy Star® criteria for energy efficiency when matched with appropriate coil components. Refer to the combination ratings in the Product Data for system combinations that meet Energy Star® guidelines.
Always refer to the AHRI directory (www.ahridirectory.org) for the most up-to-date ratings information.
- 14 – 16.5 SEER/11.5 – 13.5 EER
- Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system
- Indoor air quality accessories available
- Sound level as low as 72 dBA
- Compressor sound blanket standard
- System supports Edge® Thermidistat™ or standard thermostat controls
- Puron® refrigerant — environmentally sound, won’t deplete the ozone layer and low lifetime service cost.
- Scroll compressor
- Internal pressure relief valve
- Internal thermal overload
- Filter drier
- High and low pressure switches
- Balanced refrigeration system for maximum reliability
WeatherArmor™ protection package:
- Solid, durable sheet metal construction
- Louvered coil guard
- Baked-on, complete outer coverage, powder paint
- Long-line – up to 250 feet (76.20 m) total equivalent length, up to 200 feet (60.96 m) condenser above evaporator, or up to 80 ft. (24.38 m) evaporator above condenser (See Longline Guide for more information.)
- Low ambient (down to -20°F/-28.9°C) with accessory kit
Talk to us about the best model and specifications for your needs